UKG Pro (previously known as Ultipro) is a payroll platform to access your pay statements, submit vacation requests and more. Additionally, UKG Pro is used for learning and performance management.
Accessing UKG Pro using Google Chrome
- Open this link on Google Chrome: https://goauto.ultipro.ca/
- Enter your Go Auto email address and click Next:
- It will take you to this page, Enter your Go Auto Windows Credentials:
- Your username is same as your Go Auto Windows login - use @goauto.ca
- Your Password is your Go Auto Windows login password **Note - Do not click on Forgot your password. If you do not remember your Windows Login password, please follow the instructions mentioned below in the section - How to reset your Windows Login password**
- It will provide you the options below to select a method to receive a security code on the registered email/phone in UKG Pro. If you only have only E-mail option, select that option and you will receive a Code in your Go Auto email. **Note - you can update your cell number when you are logged into UKG Pro, under "Name, Address, and Telephone" section
- Enter the verification code and the system will let you in.
Accessing UKG Pro on your Mobile device
- UKG Pro Application is available from App Store and Play Store to download and install on your Mobile device
- When UKG Pro application is installed on your cell phone, open the application and use GOGROUP Company Access Code
- On the login page, click on the "Use SSO (Corporate Credentials)" link:
- It will take you to the Go Auto Corporate login page and then you can use your Go Auto credentials to login:
Enter your Go Auto Windows credentials:
Username - Your username is same as your Go Auto Windows login - use @goauto.ca
Password - your computer login password
It will prompt you to select a verification method, select one and you will receive a security code on the selected option:
Enter the code and click on Verify:
After verifying it, the system will let you in to the UKG Pro Application.
1. If I do not know my Go Auto Windows credentials, what should I do?
2. If I do not have access to my Go Auto email, what should I do?
3. I am getting this message "User name/password combination is incorrect or account is inactive", what should I do?
Contact IT support at 18883847966 option 1.
Question: How I can reset my Windows Login Password by myself?
Answer: Follow the instructions by clicking on this LINK
If you are still having issue resetting your password, please contact IT Support at 18883847966 option 1.